At E-Commerce Signal we understand that when you reach out to a Search Engine Optimization company you are looking for more than just reports on what needs to be fixed on your website. Therefore, our SEO service include rolling up our sleeves and doing the work for you at a price you can afford!
Since search engine optimization alone is not enough to compete in today’s business world, we combine our SEO service with our website maintenance service and exhaustive research of your competitors and industry to give your website the advantage it needs to stand out.
Every website has it’s own set of challenges so whether you have an E-Commerce CMS site, shopping cart platform, WordPress site, or standard HTML site, we can custom tailor a package that works for you. Of course, here is what we offer every custom that signs up with us to ensure their websites overall well being:
Individual page keyword research, content optimization, optimized title tag, optimized meta description tag, XML sitemap creation and maintenance, image compression, add social bookmarking to site, create backlinks (using white hat techniques only), assistance with Google Analytics account setup, Assistance with Google Webmaster Tools account setup, Assistance with Bing Webmaster Tools account setup, site speed monitoring, submission to search engines, submission to directories, and SEO best practice advice.
Identify competitors, research competitor keywords, and research competitor strategies.
Clean site coding for optimal performance, install or remove add-on’s, setup add-on’s, and research website issues (and fix when possible).
Whew, that’s a lot!
That’s Not All! Along With That You Get:
- All the Services Mentioned Above
- A Weekly Report
- Unlike SEO Services who just “tell you” what needs to be done, we will do the work as well
- Unlimited Phone and Email Support During Normal Business Hours
- After Hour Emergency Support
- It’s pretty darn near close to having a part time employee at less than part-time pay!
Our Approach is Simple:
- Setup Google Analytics, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, test and make sure everything is in good working order.
- Do a full analysis of your site from SEO, programming, to architecture.
- Begin the hands on work (this could take from one week to several months depending on the amount of work to be done and the size of the site).
- Rinse and repeat (because you never want your website to become stagnant).
Here’s What We Would Need From You:
- Admin access to website
- User (not admin) access to Google Analytics
- Full (not restricted) access to Google Webmaster Tools
- Read/Modify access to Bing Webmaster Tools
- FTP Access to website
- A 6 month commitment (paid monthly)
We encourage you to contact us for a complimentary one-on-one consultation to see how we can help you gain traction online in your industry at an affordable price.
It’s important to understand search engine optimization is not a “one and done” technique. Just as you are trying to grow in your industry, your competitors are doing the same. Once you feel you have achieved an optimal SEO status, you should continue to implement developing standards, add fresh content, build traffic to your website, and focus on driving traffic using best (White Hat) practices. Here area few great education sources on search engine optimization: