Our Miva Merchant Website Optimization package is a comprehensive service designed to allow you and your employees to focus on the bigger picture of growing your business while we focus on growing your site! Our goal is to make running your website a pleasant experience for you at an affordable price.
See all we have to offer!
THIS IS WHERE WE START:
- A complete analysis will be done to your website to see what (if any) issues are present and to look for any opportunities for improvement. A few things we will examine while doing your site analysis is accessibility to site, robots.txt file, broken links, index-ability, on-page ranking factors, off-page ranking factors, markup compliance, site speed, meta tags, use of canonical tags, rich-snippets, on-site lead capturing, social engagement, and much more! You will receive a report with the results.
- Install and setup Google Analytics
- Setup GA Conversion Funnel
- Setup Google Webmaster Tools
- Setup Bing Webmaster Tools
- Setup Google Merchant Center
- Process Google Site Verification
- Process Bing Site Verification
- Setup Google+
- Setup Google Business Page
- Process Google Authorship
- Add Social Bookmarking to Site
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Product Feed Creation
- Setup Rich Snippets for Your Products
THIS IS WHAT WE DO FOR YOU ON A MONTHLY BASIS:
SEO Maintenance –
Individual page keyword research
Content optimization (does not include providing primary content)
Optimizing meta title tags
Optimizing meta description tags
Graphics compression and optimization (includes some graphic creation)
Monitor site for SEO issues using Google and Bing Webmaster Tools
Clean site coding for optimal performance
Install/remove add-on modules
Setup add-on modules
Compress/Consolidate/Minify files for improved site speed
Research website issues and fix (when possible)
Optimize product and category templates
Optimize “other” pages
CSS work as needed
Advanced Google Analytics tracking
Monitor trends and look for opportunities
Google Analytics training and best practices
Feed Management –
Run XML sitemap and product feeds on a weekly basis
Optimize product feed for Google Merchant Center
Monitor Google Merchant Center for feed issues
Index (Homepage) Maintenance –
Maintain slideshow graphics (if necessary)
Update graphics and text regularly or as needed
Add-On Features –
Did you know Miva has many features and functions you can add to your website? Here are a few things we can have your Miva website do for you:
- Offer different prices to different customers (wholesale vs. retail customers)
- Add a shipping calculator and/or shopping cart anywhere on your site for customer convenience
- Display best sellers for your site or individual category
- Display text or image if a certain condition applies
- Show any five products (or any amount) you would like to promote on any page
And the list goes on! Just let us know what you are trying to accomplish and we will be happy to research the possibilities and add it to your website if possible.
Website Maintenance –
There are things that need to be done on your website on a regular basis and some reminders you might forget. Here are a few things we cover with our Website Maintenance:
- Reminders – Does a manufacturer have a price increase coming up? Did you put a note on a product and need to remove it at a later time? Let us know about it and we will remind you of the upcoming event before it’s too late.
- Test your website forms regularly
- Test your checkout process regularly
- Monitor/Update Copyright date
- SSL expiration reminder
More Services Included in Package –
On-Site search optimization – From Emporium Plus Power Search, to Searchspring, to SLI Systems, we will optimize your search to ensure the right products are displayed when customers are searching for them.
CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) – We will continually work to lower your bounce rate and increase your conversion rate.
Here’s What You Get –
All the services mentioned above!
A Bi-Weekly Report.
E-Commerce best practice advice.
SEO best practice advice.
Unlike SEO services who just “tell you” what needs to be done, we do the work.
Unlimited phone and email support during normal business hours.
Need something done on your website? Chances are it’s covered in the plan so just contact us.
It’s like having a professional by your side at less than part-time pay!
The Game Plan –
Setup Google Analytics, Google and Bing Webmaster Tools, Google Merchant Center, Site Verification, Authorship, test and make sure everything is in good working order.
Do a full analysis of your site from SEO, programming, to architecture.
Begin the hands on work outlined in “This is what we do for you on a monthly basis”.
Rinse and repeat (because you never want your website to become stagnant).
Here’s What We Need From You –
Admin access to website
User (not admin) access to Google Analytics
Full (not restricted) access to Google Webmaster Tools
Full (not restricted) access to Google Merchant Center
Read/Modify access to Bing Webmaster Tools
A 6 month commitment (paid monthly)
Contact us for a quote today!